Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
For any general questions that you may have, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For any web related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Absolutely. Packages being shipped outside the United Kingdom will be processed using the standard DHL Worldwide Express.
Please note that shipping costs will vary depending on the final destination of the package as well as the weight. Please note that duties, taxes, and customs fees will not be covered by us.
HOW TO JOIN ELIZABETH AN'MARIE?
Register by clicking the link, [REGISTER] located on the top left-hand corner. Fill out the application form, then shortly after you will receive a confirmation email with your customer number and an order form with all the prices and also a link for you to select a time slot.
- WHAT ARE TIME SLOTS
CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS DETAILS? HOW TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Yes, you can change any important information about your brand, business address or your own personal information, by just sending us an email (email@example.com) stating your customer number in the subject tab of your email.
HOW WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE PROTECTED?
Elizabeth An'Marie strives to maintain secure servers and networks for our clients. Elizabeth An'Marie is maintained with routine security sweeps, firewalls, and anti-virus systems.
NEXT PROCEDURE AFTER PLACED AN ORDER?
Upon the completion of your order, general processing time (order of wool, knitting up your orders and shipping your order out) takes up to a month and a half.
Once the order's invoice has been paid for we will process with the order. Taking a month and a half to complete.
We accept all major credit cards.
All orders are shipped out of United Kingdom, London. Depending on what region you are located the shipment can take up to 3-5 business days (Please note that orders will be shipped out within 48 hours of you receiving the confirmation email of your order is completed). You will also receive a final confirmation email with your tracking # once your order has been processed and shipped out.
CAN I CANCEL OR MODIFY MY ORDER?
Once an order has been submitted, you have must contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within two hours to cancel or modify your order.
HOW TO BUY
1. If you are not registered/ or a customer of Elizabeth An'Marie first sign up. You will then receive a confirmation email with your customer's number and a digital order form for you to print and fill out in the confect of your own home/ office/ cafe.
2. When receiving your order form you can proceed to login to Elizabethanmarie.co.uk to look at our collection of knitwear jumpers, dresses and accessories. With your digital order form at hand, you can start to fill out what items you would like to order for your beautiful shop/ boutique. Every Item has a minimum of 5 orders (e.g. Ordering 5 smalls, 4 medium and 2 large).
3. After you've finished filling out your order form, send us an email. Attaching your filled order form and we will fulfil your order shortly.
But do not wait too long, because of much-in-demand time slots can be taken by someone else.
Next, you will receive an email with your invoice. The first invoice will be a draft invoice for you to then confirm if everything is right and your order is correct. Your next invoice should be your finalised invoice for you to pick a choice of payment method and to ‘Confirm payment’.
As simple as that!
You do have to be registered to shop at Elizabeth An'Marie. Once you've registered and paid your first invoice they will be an option for you to click if you want us to keep your credit card details, which can help speed up the process in your future purchases.
Check your e-mail, where you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details of your order. Always save your invoice for your own future references and if you have any inquiries, ask us!
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners.
Order processing can take a month an a half to be knitted up, packaged and shipped out (not including weekends or holidays). Stock availability is subject to change without notice.
We ship our orders out with DHL. DHL is the only option with insurance for lost, stolen or damaged packages. DHL will attempt to deliver up to 3 times, all UK, International and orders over £3000 require a signature. We selected DHL, to be the shipping company to ship with because, you can't file a claim for lost, stolen or damaged packages. DHL Express cannot deliver to PO, APO, or FPO box address you may request the shipment to be held for pickup. The receiver will then be able to pick up the shipment at the local DHL Express station. Note: The receiver address is still required for customs on international shipments.
Please understand that international orders may take 1 week and up to 3 months to arrive after shipping due to customs inspections or other delays outside of Elizabeth An'Marie control. If you use DHL for your international order, tracking will stop once the package leaves the United Kingdom. Elizabeth An'Marie STRONGLY recommends DHL for all orders, as tracking information is available from start to finish as well as the option to opt-in for insurance.
Changes and modifications to orders are NOT allowed once the order is “Already Confirmed” or “In Progress of knitting". Orders placed prior to promotions are not eligible to receive new promotions or discounts. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of the order and to modify or cancel any promotion due to system error or unforeseen issues.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- No returns will be accepted without proper Customer number and/or label.
- All claims must be made within 10 business day of receipt of goods.
- 20% packing fee will be applied if the good is not returned in original packing.
- Merchandise found with signs of being worn or other noticeable stains (i.e. makeup around the neck or stains at the bottom of the pants) will NOT be accepted.
- If the garments do not have the original labels, we will not accept the return and no credit will be issued.
- NO EXCEPTIONS unless approved by one of our customer service team.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- In the case that the return is due to faulty/damaged goods you must email (email@example.com) us a picture of the damaged merchandise and we will provide you with a return label.
- In the case that the return is due to the style not being satisfactory then you must return the merchandise to the address provided by one of our customer service representatives.
- We will not be responsible for providing return labels for exchanges. (Unless the goods are damaged)